Whilst the term “project advisory” is often misused to describe any service offering vaguely related to the delivery of projects, the Systra Scott Lister offering is more specifically focused on providing value to our clients through the application of research and lessons learned from the major projects we deliver around the world.
Our project advisory services are focused on improving the delivery of transport infrastructure projects through application of solutions in the following areas:
• Portfolio, Program & Project Management: aligning programs and projects to strategic objectives; managing interdependencies; delivery of benefits.
• Business Case Development: leveraging our international experience in project development, transport planning and modelling to develop robust business cases.
• Project Assurance: development of governance frameworks; reporting, metrics and KPI’s; and, independent project assessment & audit.
• Risk Management: facilitated risk identification through to schedule, commercial and cost risk modelling & analysis.
• Business Process Improvement: benchmarking & gap analysis; development of efficient and effective business processes.
The Project Advisory group is being lead by Brent Boden, who has recently joined from Aurizon, where he has spent the past 5 years overseeing a +$2 billion capital program of infrastructure, operational, technology and transformation projects. Brent’s broader career has spanned the management and delivery complex programs and projects valued in excess of $30 billion.
Brent is supported by a small and growing team of experts across our defined project advisory streams.
Given the scale, complexity and associated risks of modern infrastructure portfolios, programs and projects, the knowledge and expertise of Systra Scott Lister Project Advisory team is already helping our clients to achieve world class outcomes.
For more information or business opportunities, please contact Brent Boden on firstname.lastname@example.org